Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

Froggy, I said that I would be here.  Where are you?  Fuckin coward!  You always came across as OK but I will tell you and anyone who is bothered, I am yet to come across a decent Man Utd fan.  Add yourself to the list.  We have a more superior team even now.  We have just started.

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

What a performance, mint atmosphere, perfect day. Fuck Man U, fuck Ten Hag, fuck their fans. At least it's only 2hr45 back to London on the East Coast Mainline for them.

You’ve seen United now fuck off home [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Froggy, I said that I would be here.  Where are you?  Fuckin coward!  You always came across as OK but I will tell you and anyone who is bothered, I am yet to come across a decent Man Utd fan.  Add yourself to the list.  We have a more superior team even now.  We have just started.

Pretty sure he's been on here after the final whistle like. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

He's been online since the final whistle man :lol:

What was key for me is that Howe and NUFC clearly learnt from the Cup Final, whereas Ten Hag played Dalot. 

it’s now clear that Howe is a significantly better manager.

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

:hunter:

1 minute ago, James said:

What was key for me is that Howe and NUFC clearly learnt from the Cup Final, whereas Ten Hag played Dalot. 

Baldy nonce has loads of class coaches.

Also a billion pound squad.

1 minute ago, James said:

Wan Bissaka was ill and couldn’t play in fairness 

9 minutes ago, Rod said:

Harsh, Froggy is absolutely sound, he's just loyal about his team, which every fucker here is. :lol: 

Edited by 54

Just now, 54 said:

Harsh, Froggy is absolutely sound, he's just loyal about his team, which every fucker here is. :lol: 

Aye he always pops in even if it’s gone wrong. But he’s also the exact problem with Man U and their legions of Irish fans/London fans.