West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 05/04/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Happy enough. Ideally Isak would start but he looked exhausted just 3 days ago, so probably needs the rest. Amazing option to bring off the bench, ideally we won’t need it though and can keep him rested for the weekend 

26 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I would t want to replace all 10 mind. Happy with the changes myself if it brings the best out of the team, just didn’t agree with you that Isak needs a rest after he has only started 3 games.

He just started two games for Sweden too, I'm happy they are careful with him.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Just to give players a rest I would think. Three games in the space of a week, I think there could well be some rotation, or he might start with the same team then use subs early. Can definitely see Willock going on the bench since he was subbed on Sunday feeling his hamstring.

Didn't expect changes for rest right now, maybe after today's game. 

But what the fuck do I know :lol:

Beat these cunts either way. 

I hope. 

Wilson is hardly a player who is a weak option. It was always likely we'd be using our squad to rotate during a packed schedule over Easter. Joelinton coming in is hardly cause for disappointment either. These have been our best players at various points over the last 12 months.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Wilson is hardly a player who is a weak option. It was always likely we'd be using our squad to rotate during a packed schedule over Easter. Joelinton coming in is hardly cause for disappointment either. These have been our best players at various points over the last 12 months.

Of course Wilsons not a weak option, but dropping Isak is a massive shout regardless, assuming he's taken no knocks/been sick. 

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Of course Wilsons not a weak option, but dropping Isak is a massive shout regardless, assuming he's taken no knocks/been sick. 

I think he'll come on pretty early in the second half if Wilson isn't having much impact. It's just about rotation during a hectic period of games.

Just now, St1pe said:

On paper I don’t understand how that West Ham side is so low on the league. They’ve got some really good players in that starting 11. Moyes is holding them back. 

Someone said in the managers thread that West Ham would be perfect for Brendan Rogers. Have to agree with that, think he would get more out of that squad.

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Think everyone would be fine if we knew he was just resting Isak. Small part of me feels Wilson is going to have a run of games again with Isak being benched :undecided:

Yeah no chance that is true.