West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 05/04/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, SEMTEX said:

We have to be able to rotate a little. This is our "easiest" game in the foreseeable future. Just got to have faith in THE LADS/THE EDDIE.

Millhouse is right

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not sure Isak needs a rest mind, he’s hardly played all season 

Think its more about recovery time then anything else, as Isak looked like he was on the floor when he came off on Sunday, and with this game is such close proximity, probably just not quite at 100%, and when you have Wilson who is apparently also back to full fitness, and you have three games in a week, it makes sense to rotate.

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hmm, I do love big Jow, will never complain about him starting. Maybe Isak’s recovery data was showing he wasn’t quite there. Willock also limped off so probably similar. Not a lot to read into really 

Did Bruce not have access to recovery data like ?

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Displayname said:

We dont have players to replace all 10 

I would t want to replace all 10 mind. Happy with the changes myself if it brings the best out of the team, just didn’t agree with you that Isak needs a rest after he has only started 3 games.

Just now, reefatoon said:

I would t want to replace all 10 mind. Happy with the changes myself if it brings the best out of the team, just didn’t agree with you that Isak needs a rest after he has only started 3 games.

Not need, could use.

A little bit surprised Gordon doesn't get to start here, but expect we'll see him a bit earlier this time depending on how the game goes. Changes seem fine to me, Isak is still coming back and Willock came off with an issue of some sort on Sunday.

We'll miss Willock but it also lets Joelinton back into the side in his best position which is a nice upside.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

he probably doesn’t have the physical conditioning so more at risk than the others