Brentford 1-2 Newcastle United (08/04/2023)

Mike

Just now, Slim said:

Lol what?  Been class on counter attack.

Class? Ok :lol:

they are just a physical direct side. Us trying to play a high line with the lack of pace we have in the backline isn’t helping mind. 

Also, I am of the opinion that Brentford have been really good at shutting our style of play down more than we've just outright been shit. Credit where credit is due, I'm not a fan of just saying "we've been shit", when in reality, we've been made to look shit by someone else playing well.

Edited by Kaizero

Guest reefatoon

Currently looking exactly like a team playing its third game in 6 days. We look fucking knackered. 

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

Three minutes added time when weve had two a goal overuled by VAR, a penalty given by VAR and another penalty. Shite.

Seems absolutely mad. Probably for the best like given how poor it’s been. Everyone looking a yard off and we’ve let them dictate how the game is being played.

Just now, SiLvOR said:

The bloke ran into Isak's foot, for me. Nowhere near head height, so can't see why that's been given at all

err.. you dont need to kick someone in the head to be rewarded a foul

Isak missed the ball totally and kick him in the. stomach, it is a pen. It should be a pen for Schar last game too

Just now, ikri said:

Possibly the worst half of football that I've watched since Bruce was in charge.  Absolutely dreadful stuff.

We’ve been atrocious. Really poor.

Too many players in that lineup who *should* be out of their depth away to Brentford, in fairness. 

Can’t lie - I’m actually fuming about this performance. We haven’t been this wank in a long time. The pen could have gone either way and can’t be too pissed off about it when we show this little determination and fight.