Brentford 1-2 Newcastle United (08/04/2023)

Mike

57 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Gordon for Murphy and Wilson for Longstaff would be nice, preferably early as possible.

Isak out wide.

Great subs Howe ! :lol:

What a win, such a touch win as well.

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Get in!

We got through that, a tough game, made even tougher by shit referee’s, but we got the 3 points.

Bet your glad we didn’t flounce off the pitch after the VAR decision now.

With that Spurs win I don't think Brighton are a threat anymore. Straight shootout between us, Man Utd and Spurs - absolutely back us to finish above at least one of those. Home game against Spurs in a couple of weeks is huge

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I’ve seen Gordon play for more than a few games in fairness, mostly for a team in blue. Never was impressed. Don’t think he’s good enough for a team aspiring CL football. Kill me.

We've not bought him at 21 because of the finished product he is for goodness sake man :lol:

Also can we stop acting as if CL teams don't have squad players that are not all world class. Come on man, this is pathetic.

Can't believe folks are still whining about the Gordon signing as we romp to yet another win under super Eddie Howe!

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Fucking get in, biggest win of the season, would have been easy for them to lose and blame tiredness but what a win.

Didn’t watch the second half how did Gordon play ?

Was thinking similar. I got as much from that in a perverse way as I would from a dominating 90mins and 3-0 win. Proved we can dig in when needed as you can't be great all the time and need to get something when that happens, also proved we can alter things and are getting a bit depth.