Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United: 15/04/23 @ 12:30 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

imo Mings is one of those players who'll make a big mistake and everyone goes 'aaaaaahhh he's shit' but in between making those mistakes is usually really solid. 

I used to think Titus was like that, used to watch him and think hes looking good and then he'd do something incredibly stupid and you'd feel like an idiot for thinking he might be good.

Hi Villa fan in peace here.

Think it will be a tight game tomorrow as we're both in form but you just seem more ruthless and our recent run has come against bottom half sides.  We've been waiting for our run to end and I fear it will tomorrow.  Hope not obviously and it seems the absolute banker BTTS bet.

With regards to the banner in 09, they did get a bit of a belly laugh but it is a bit cringe how they are still referred to by both teams 14 years later.  The fact of it is, its always funny when a big team gets relegated and we can speak from experience on this as well recently.  Nobody gives a fuck when its Norwich or Burnley or Bournemouth.  Think of the banner as a back handed compliment!

As for the Tory thing, well absolutely not.  We didn't choose David Cameron in the same way you didn't choose Matt Hancock!

Good luck for the season (after tomorrow of course!)

Would absolutely love to batter these lot tomorrow. 

Brummie is cool, but the way some of their fans carry on about Newcastle is pretty annoying.

Also, Emery was pretty irritating too with the way he handled our approach after the takeover.

Really want this one.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Would absolutely love to batter these lot tomorrow. 

Brummie is cool, but the way some of their fans carry on about Newcastle is pretty annoying.

Also, Emery was pretty irritating too with the way he handled our approach after the takeover.

Really want this one.

Want every one, but yes this one with fava beans 🫘 [emoji38]

Edited by PauloGeordio

I'm looking forward to it. A big game for two in form European hunting teams.

My head tells me this will be a hard fought score draw. My heart tells me this also tbf [emoji38]