Aston Villa 3-0 Newcastle United (15/04/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Screenshot_20230415_140532_Chrome.jpg

Sections of our fans would do exactly the same if it was them, Everton, west ham, etc getting relegated at SJP. Revelling in big clubs struggling is part and parcel of the game. 

Villa are a good side. But we’ve been frustratingly poor today. Momentum is everything at this stage of the season and fingers crossed this won’t destroy it altogether. We look miles off the pace. Outwitted, outplayed and ultimately outclassed. If the Spurs game wasn’t big enough before this game it’s now HUGE. 

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Sections of our fans would do exactly the same if it was them, Everton, west ham, etc getting relegated at SJP. Revelling in big clubs struggling is part and parcel of the game. 

That’s from today.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Can’t say I’ve ever seen it before it or since, and I was at that game. They were an irrelevant team to us, it would be like having banners if Wolves went down. It was extremely weird. 

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

I doubt that, tbh. It's small time

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

No, they wouldn’t - that’s shite.  There’d be a song or two.  Banners and celebrating like you’ve won the league on the final whistle?  Nope.