Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 23/04/23 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Wary of their propensity for good fortune, diving and favourable refereeing/var decisions.

My biggest fear as well. Will be amazed if something bullshit doesn't happen

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

He is part of the best back 4 in the league (I know he’s had wobbles) but! 

Not over the last couple of months tbf. Perfect change to play Targett today, hopefully Burn proves me wrong but think Kulusevski and Porro could be to much for him.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Howay then, Burn, prove Eddie right for picking you. 

Pretty much whole team had an off day last week, dropping Burn makes him the scapegoat, and he was just one of a few that didn't play well.

Up to all of them to step up and show last week was (hopefully) a one off.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not over the last couple of months tbf. Perfect change to play Targett today, hopefully Burn proves me wrong but think Kulusevski and Porro could be to much for him.

Don’t disagree, maybe Eddie wants to keep his confidence levels and keep believing in him. Maybe Targett comes on. I have no problem with Targett btw. Let’s see :indi:

Should get a better idea after today if the owners and management have started to change the losers DNA that has stunk up the club for the last 50 years, this seasons cup final not being a positive sign. We as a club have to start winning the key games that matter and today is one of them.