Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 23/04/23 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

19 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He was never dropping him, like. He absolutely loves him. I half expected to see him at CB with Schar tbh.

Ultimately this kind of misplaced loyalty will cost him being an elite manager. I hope he finds his senses before it's too late. Stick with Burn at LB for the rest of the season costs us CL football.

Just now, Dokko said:

Ultimately this kind of misplaced loyalty will cost him being an elite manager. I hope he finds his senses before it's too late. Stick with Burn at LB for the rest of the season costs us CL football.

Burn vs Kulu/son is going to be scary.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Give over man 

Just now, Holloway said:

Seems to be a pattern of negativity emerges from certain posters before these big games,makes you wonder what they're kike away from the football 

It’s such a drag 

5 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Going after us is exactly the right thing to do.  Villa and Brentford showed that.  But we can beat it just need to be composed and use Isak on the break.

both of those games were away from home, it’s a different feat to successfully do that at St James' like. I would say Spurs aren't the mentally toughest team in the league either

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

both of those games were away from home, it’s a different feat to successfully do that at St James' like. I would say Spurs aren't the mentally toughest team in the league either

that fair.  Knife edge!