Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

3 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Can we do a poll on the best goal, a few to choose from?

Willocks pass was true class, but the Joelinton goal for me. The pass from Schar, the touch from Joelinton. Its such a difficult move, and there is still Lloris left to beat. 

As much as anything, beyond the stunned delight I feel at how we bounced back from last week and how well we played, i'm so fucking pleased that we laid bare any myths that Spurs are a top 4 side. Not even close, they're a gutless bunch of losers. They have no spirit, no fight, nothing much beyond a world class player in Kane. Fifth? They're lucky they're not 15th and without Kane they would be. Worst "good" side i've seen this season by a distance. Southampton have more fight in them.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

As much as anything, beyond the stunned delight I feel at how we bounced back from last week and how well we played, i'm so fucking pleased that we laid bare any myths that Spurs are a top 4 side. Not even close, they're a gutless bunch of losers. They have no spirit, no fight, nothing much beyond a world class player in Kane. Fifth? They're lucky they're not 15th and without Kane they would be. Worst "good" side i've seen this season by a distance. Southampton have more fight in them.

That's essentially what their captain said.

12 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I’m starting to sober up after having a bit of fun with the missus.  What a fucking day.  They’re not many as good as this. Outfucking standing.  Well done the lads. I’m walking still walking on adrenaline. Brilliant. 

You deserve it for your pre-match cursed beard crack :lol:

According to the Sky planner, the little goldfish (Jenas) is on MOTD2 tonight, which should be funny, as he's generally been more pro-Spurs than us from recent memory.

Edited by TK-421

Got back from holiday Friday at 6am after at best, half hour’s kip on the plane. 

Up to the Toon yesterday morning about 8, whilst feeling jetlagged to fuck. Followed by a heavy old session until about 3 this morning.

Sat watching that in our end with some mates. One an NUFC fan, a neutral and also a Spurs supporting mate :lol: poor old boy looked like he was going to cry. 

Just got home. My brain hurts. 

This fucking club, man.

:smitten:

Genuinely struggling to think of a better Newcastle assist than Willock's today. Absolutely perfect pace and spin to bend it around the CB with the outside of your foot it virtually impossible. I'm probably missing a long, deep, early swinging Robert cross from 40 yards 20 years ago but can't remember one right now.