Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

That felt really good. I've had a real problem with Spurs and their shocking football somehow resulting in wins and draws all season, so to wipe the floor with them like that felt unbelievably vindicating.

A thrashing has been coming for us and against Spurs for a long time, so everyrhing aligned perfectly and it could have easily been double figures if we hadn't eased off.

The front 3 were excellent, but the midfield and Willock in particular weren't far behind. 

Pope: 7.5

Trippier: 8

Schär: 7.5

Botman: 7.5

Burn: 7.5

Bruno: 8

Willock: 9

Longstaff: 8

Joelinton: 9.5

Isak: 9.5

Murphy: 9.5

Just now, KaKa said:

Oh, I'll definitely be watching it later, amongst others, make no mistake about that :lol:

:lol: The first ten minutes are amazing, as you can no doubt imagine.

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Thought I might have been able to help but sky don’t do game of the day on Sunday. 

Sure something will be about.

extended highlights will be the opening 20 [emoji38]

There seems to be a 30 minute highlights thing on Sky at 10.30 this evening.

What a tremendous effort, all season long we’ve kept up the effort and energy and I hope for the lads in that dressing room especially (as well as us fans obv) that they get top 4. They haven’t stopped pushing, learning, stepping up at the right times to make this remarkable journey since the takeover happen. Unreal scenes. I hope Eddie finds a moment to enjoy it as well as scrutinise the small things we could improve on today during his 7th or 8th watch through. 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: The first ten minutes are amazing, as you can no doubt imagine.

It's going to be a heck of an evening man. Just deciding on what food to order in to compliment it all ;D