Everton 1-4 Newcastle United (27/04/2023)

Disco

Still need another one to clinch this, they'll invariably nick one in the second half. Just keep playing football and clear shit out, nothing daft, play the percentages and it's 3 points for the taking. Just snuff it out and get the fuck out of here

Just now, Ronaldo said:

Gordon on soon. You can feel that he’s perfect for this.

Disagree unless it's 2-0 before then. Think he'd give the crowd a lift and not sure I trust him to play in a composed way.

1 minute ago, andycap said:

We've been okay but Willock and almiron need to be more involved cannot go missing in scraps like this. 

They look shocked that they aren't being given more time on the ball, but so do the rest tbh. There was only a couple of good passing spells in that first half.

They've slowed down after their first 15 minutes, I'd expect another frantic start again, hopefully we can weather that, then put this game to bed. I dont think this Everton team have the stamina to handle 45 more minutes of high intensity football, and we always look for still in the final 10 when other teams are slowing down.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Hopefully Howe has ripped into them cos that half wasn't good enough 

It wasn’t great but was always gonna be tough and we’re winning with 62% possession. We’re learning the art of getting through games when we’re playing bad and that’s important. 

we’re not gonna play fantastic every game.