Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton (30/04/2023)

BlueStar

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think Lavia would be more than a squad player he absolutely bossed the midfield today.

“Absolutely bossed” ?

Love a bit of hyperbole… Never ever change N-O ?

Gotta laugh at your bunch of clowns booking hotels and trains etc. Even organising a fanzone  (with a flag display FFS)

We went to Anfield a few years back at the same stage, 1-0 up to be fair but with a makeshift team that everyone thought would get smashed. 

We won that night as well. 

You'll probably win but the arrogance is staggering and of course, you're the best fans in the world and you really deserve it.

Apparently you work all week and then spend your hard earned cash on going to the football 

And let's not forget who your owners are.

A regime that murders people on a whim, supports the wahabist Islamic code that oppresses free speech and women's rights and is basically a scumbag nation that only exists because of the liquid gold it produces. 

I'll be up there tomorrow night, early goal and you'll be shitting it, can't wait and would 'love it' if we beat you and pick up the cheap hotel rooms that are cancelled 

How you doing @Sexy Beastmate? Might want to start looking at getting your trains sorted for Plymouth.

Edited by Superior Acuña

4 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

How you doing @Sexy Beastmate?

Lovely stuff.

Southampton are so dull like, delighted they’re heading down. Hopefully stay there for a while too. Then if Palace could follow them next season it’d be great. 

20 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Absolutely anonymous today.

Was in all games against us this season. Slow as fuck and can only pass the way he’s facing. Proper MOTD player.

3 hours ago, Disco said:

True but both have clear potential in more than one role which seems to be transfer blueprint albeit I don’t think we’ll be after either.

Can’t argue with that, and it wouldn’t shock me if Ashworth is already setting up a base in South America to get the next Alvarez. 

I also agree; we’ll not be after either of those. I think that Bella-Kotchap will get a move too. 

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Are we really that decent at the moment? Judging by West Ham, Spurs, Everton and Southampton forums and the press, these teams have just been utterly diabolical rather than us good :banghead:

It does annoy me at times but fuck it. Longer we fly under the radar the better.

3 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Are we really that decent at the moment? Judging by West Ham, Spurs, Everton and Southampton forums and the press, these teams have just been utterly diabolical rather than us good :banghead:

We’ve lost four times in thirty-three games - all to sides also in the top five.

But we’ve been lucky that everyone just keeps having off days vs us! ;) 

16 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Can't be giving any credit to the evil head choppers.

Edited by Klaus

8 hours ago, LFEE said:

“Absolutely bossed” ?

Love a bit of hyperbole… Never ever change N-O ?

Pretty much the opinion of most fans who watched the match. But then I remember you don’t like have people having different opinions to you.

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pretty much the opinion of most fans who watched the match. But then I remember you don’t like have people having different opinions to you.

I dunno, like. He was very good and would be happy to sign him. But despite his quality tackle on Bruno first half for the goal. Bruno and Willock both still had very good games and Joelinton was as effective as usual in CM. 

Whilst Lavia played well. Man to man and as a collective. We dominated their midfield. So I’m not sure what he bossed, exactly.  

9 hours ago, Ginola said:

Was nice of the stadium announcer to give the second, a header from Botman that came off Walcott, to Bruno

Reminded me of the time that Scott Parker used to get Man of the Match every time the whole team played absolute dump.