Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal (07/05/2023)

Disco

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Stinking performance from Bruno. Everyone has bad games, but very unimpressed at his attitude, feels like he knows he’s not playing well and just thinks fuck it.

He's been shite today but what about his attitude strikes you? Doesn't seem like he's been hiding, he's still trying to stay involved, he's just been shit at it. :lol:

Can't believe how disgusted I am with how Arsenal have played today, just found them to be a horrible, horrible team with horrible tactics and a wanker of a manager. Really hope City win the league on this showing, Arsenal deserve fuck all.

... on a side note, hopefully Neville with lose his voice permanently and not be able to commentate ever again as well, the wind up twat.

It's just not our day. Arsenal have been better. Four games to go yet, this is life at the top echelons of the league. It's tough and it'll bite you sometimes. 

We have everything in place to go on from here in the long term. Just enjoy the ride! 

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I don’t think they have been as good as people say they have been.

A 25 yard speculative effort that goes in 1/25, and an own goal has given them the win.

The referee has let them get away with everything, and effectively killed any momentum that we have ever achieved during the match.

They have capitalised on a season when Spurs, Liverpool, and Chelsea have been abnormally poor. Once they go again and once we build again, these fuckers will be back to struggling to get a Europa League spot.

They’ve come here and been only the second ten to beat us this season and kept us to a clean sheet. You have to give them some credit, fact is - they’re at where we want to be next season.

Just now, David Edgar said:

Shut up Neville you abject failure of a manager.

Arsenal fans must feel like they're in a parallel universe listening to that absolute scrotum masturbating over the mic to them.

Thought it was a fairly even game. We had 4 class chances and didn't take one. That really cost us. The 2nd Arsenal goal was unlucky.

I never wanna hear Arsenal fans moan about time-wasting ever again ? 

Bold to go with Isak and Wilson, but unfortunately the risk when it's not working is that you have no headroom to take it up a notch. Having said that, our midfield, and Bruno in particular were so bad that I don't think it would have made any difference. If we play like that and lose our heads like this on Saturday we'll get nothing.

Pope: 7.5 

Trippier: 6

Schär: 4.5

Botman: 6

Burn: 6

Bruno: 3

Joelinton: 5

Willock: 5

Isak: 7

Wilson: 6

Murphy: 6

Not too disheartened with this loss.

Shows how far we have come when we are gutted that we didn't beat a team going for the Championship.

Eddie will make sure we bounce back, top four is still in our own hands and I'm very confident  we will do it. 

Edited by Dancing Brave