Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

While it would be great to finish 3rd - which always feels like a ‘podium finish’ - have to say that would just be the hundreds and thousands on top of the fucking muckle big cake this season has been - CL qualification would be the cherry

You mean the flake? Never been a fan of cherries (unless it’s a black Forrest gateau)

23 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Who was it had the dream about the pitch being a foot under water and ducks were paddling about interfering with the play? [emoji38]

:lol: fuck it, get that shit ready for Monday

1 hour ago, Gawalls said:

You mean the flake? Never been a fan of cherries (unless it’s a black Forrest gateau)

Like you, I also dislike cherries on cakes - so the old adage is probably meaningless for me.  Fruit + cake = evil.  Give me proper sugar any day of the week.

13 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

What does the club doctor say though?  Joelinton would need to be chained to his hospital bed before he'd admit to being unable to play

I think that’s the case for a lot of them on Monday

3 minutes ago, dean said:

really pleased for all geordies, my old man norman passed away in 2016..hed be loving it.

im WHU  ..but my dad norman was a geordie..as well as my nan on my mothers side, 98 yrs old when she passed and my best friend.

22 minutes ago, dean said:

im WHU  ..but my dad norman was a geordie..as well as my nan on my mothers side, 98 yrs old when she passed and my best friend.

Good luck in the Conference League. See a lot of people saying it's a tea pot cup but it's not far off what the Cup Winners Cup was and it's a trophy.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, as soon as CL qualification of guaranteed, I'd be be sending Bruno to get whatever ankle treatment he needs.

You realise there’s a proffesional club able to make decisions on that

5 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Is there anything that wor flags don’t get absolutely spot on? Greatest group ever associated with the club in my life time and not even close. Everything from stepping away when Rafa left to coming back with the big river quote at the first game after the takeover and everything that’s happened since they really are incredible and deserve every plaudit they get

1 hour ago, NE28 said:

Is there anything that wor flags don’t get absolutely spot on? Greatest group ever associated with the club in my life time and not even close. Everything from stepping away when Rafa left to coming back with the big river quote at the first game after the takeover and everything that’s happened since they really are incredible and deserve every plaudit they get

This. They’ve played a massive part in the reintegration of the relationship between fans and club this season, increased the feel good factor immeasurably, and hence have also contributed massively to our success. I pay a small monthly fee to them as a way of saying thank you for what they’ve done- well worth it in my book.

6 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, as soon as CL qualification of guaranteed, I'd be be sending Bruno to get whatever ankle treatment he needs.

If we do get the result we need tomorrow, I don’t think Eddie will change his plans, we have the chance to be the only team to be unbeaten in London for a long time and he will want that record 

Just now, nufcnick said:

If we do get the result we need tomorrow, I don’t think Eddie will change his plans, we have the chance to be the only team to be unbeaten in London for a long time and he will want that record 

No doubt Howe will want to win the final game of the season but I don't think he risks anyone that is a slight doubt, if Bruno has been playing through injections/painkillers as we suspect then there's no chance I'd want us to play him if we've already got CL secured

8 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Camping in the Lake District and I’m not convinced there’s a pub near Wasdale which is going to show the football ffs lol

No phone signal either, I missed the Isak signing last summer camping in Wasdale. 

12 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

No phone signal either, I missed the Isak signing last summer camping in Wasdale. 

Someone replied saying Bridge Inn, Santon Bridge not that far a drive shows the football ?

Edited by ExiledGeordie