Newcastle United 0-0 Leicester City (22/05/2023)

Mike

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Hope they go down what a pointless fucking performance 

It was a point performance, but I agree with you.

4 minutes ago, Ginola said:

Update: Cried with happiness. What a transformation we've seen over the past year and a half. Fucking love this club

Thanks Daveed love you too. From not Neil Cox 

4 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Leicester were so weird, it's like no one told them they only have two games left and they were in the relegation zone

One of the most inept, half arsed, 'performances' I've seen from a side in years.

Absolutely fuck all of a game plan.

2 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

Dean Smith is a pointless wanker so that's what you get. Abley  supported of course by everyones friend John Terry 

Even parking the bus they should have lost 3-0. Still we only needed the point and we got it.

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Fair enough. We played like this for years. Look how far we've come :yao:

Newcastle easily could have won. The woodwork was their best player.

First thing to say is congratulations every one.  Just having to suffer what we were inflicted, literally thinking our club was gone, it feels earned. Nah it is earned. All fans deserve a moment after something like that. God bless Coventry and Luton.

Through the ringer in the right sense over the last 15months too. From that Burnley win or especially that Leeds away game to tonight.

I no sold the anthem ahead of Barcelona in 97, missed it due to queues outside and getting out of my sick bed against Feyenoord but if I'm there when that thing plays am probs gonna cry possibly because of how bad things got.

6 minutes ago, toon25 said:

One of the most inept, half arsed, 'performances' I've seen from a side in years.

Absolutely fuck all of a game plan.

Like us under Bruce 2-3 years ago - Just hang back all game and try to score on the one or two chances you get. How different things look now.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

I’m kind of struggling slightly to take all this in. I’m so happy but I feel I should be even more happier :lol: 

I feel exactly the same. :lol: I think it was the last 8-10 minutes of the game that just rattled me for some reason.

Now I can relax and be all altruistic about it

Why is it in every game like that, the other team gets a chance, usually at the death, like that. Its like an unwritten law.

Most one-sided 0-0 since Italy v England in Euro 2012? Would have surpassed it but that last few minutes.

7 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Pope .....what a firkin save that was....possibly a 100 million quid save...

They could have scored following up after the save as well, I think it was Schar who cleared it. I was convinced that was in, no idea how Pope saved it.

Fabulous occasion and a tremendous result. That was a tough game because they had eleven behind the ball the entire game until they sensed a couple of nerves and went for it. Nick Pope motm for the save. 

Me dad's record at SJP since the takeover:

1-1 v Watford

1-1 v Bournemouth

0-0 v Palace

0-0 v Leicester

:lol:

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Fabulous occasion and a tremendous result. That was a tough game because they had eleven behind the ball the entire game until they sensed a couple of nerves and went for it. Nick Pope motm for the save. 

Me dad's record at SJP since the takeover:

1-1 v Watford

1-1 v Bournemouth

0-0 v Palace

0-0 v Leicester

:lol:

Banning order in the post, the absolute Jonah.