Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

Delighted with the draw tbh....

This day 2 years ago, if someone told us we'd be playing psg, milan and dortmund in the CL we would of got them sectioned... this is were we are now playing with the big boys !!!! And ye know what, well give them all a game at home in particular, just fuming that I'll not get tickets lol

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Hopefully we get Milan at home first up, thats a proper iconic side first up. SJP will be rocking.

Well we already know what song is going to be belted out. Milan players will be wondering what the fuck a mackem is.

The doom and gloom is weird. It’s a great draw. Big names but no one you would say is a strong favourite for the competition as a whole. It could’ve been easier, but who cares? We’re class and I back us to get out of that.

1 minute ago, midds said:

Loving the draw tbh. Yeah, we could have had Feyenoord and Braga or whatever but it would have been a bit of an anti-climax having grafted for 8 months to get the likes of those in our group. 

Bit of an anti climax plumping put of Europe having grafted for 8 months also :)

1 minute ago, Rich said:

The gasps in the auditorium when we got allocated to Group F will genuinely live with me forever. We're fucking back, man.

I need to see this. Would anyone be kind enough to snip it? 

That group :kurt:

Love this draw, no easy walk in the park for us. No "we better get out" - "We should get out" and for us to fall on our face. We get out of this group, we've proved ourselves on the biggest stage. Each of these are winnable at home and we can go and get a result away from home. 

Nothing small time at all about that. This is why you want to be in the CL? You go and earn it then.