Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

‘nobody deserves anything apart from us’ basically, boo fucking hoo 

Normally I'd definitely watch the Premier League over any foreign league, but instead of Luton vs West Ham on Friday night, I think I'll tune in to Dortmund vs Heidenheim on Sky at 7.30pm, see the wall and the displays, and then switch to Rome vs Milan at 7.45pm on TNT.

Lyon vs PSG on TNT on Sunday at 7.45pm would have been quite tasty anyway, but will definitely be tuning into that one now as well.

Bruno has played aginst psg, Botman in the the team that beat psg to the title.

Isak played for BVB, Tonali played for Ac Milan

BVB just lost Bellingham looks like they're restructuring their midfield

PSG lost Neymar and Messi.. still have Mbappe obviously but going through a rebuild

Milan lost Tonali to us.. I feel we can beat these at home definitely

This group is not as alien as people think.. obviously we need to pick up our form but we've just played top of the table premier league teams

Loving that pretty much everyone has the same thought on the group. Had a few work mates trying to wind me up about it, but i absolutely love it!! 

We've waited a stupidly long time for this and it would have felt like an anti climax to not have truly big clubs rocking up at St James' for the group stage, those nights are going to be electric. Already know I wont get a ticker, but ill definitely be heading up to be in the city for at least 2 of those. 

Bring!

It!

ON!!

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Still can't believe we lost to these dickheads.

Aye.

In the space of 4 days he’s went from saying we are all deluded and think we are all world class, to our fans think we have a hard group so therefor Liverpool should qualify instead.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Dummett the only remaining player in the squad to play in Europe for us? Feels only right he leads us out against The Yellow Wall.

Yeah holding Tripps hand as a mascot - then being ushered back to the touchline after the coin toss