Yankuba Minteh (now playing for Brighton & Hove Albion)

Just now, The College Dropout said:

20 year old in not being the finished product shocker. 

I was thinking this aswell, but a bunch of people put him in their FPL team and expected him to be killing it, so there was clearly high expectations.

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I was thinking this aswell, but a bunch of people put him in their FPL team and expected him to be killing it, so there was clearly high expectations.

Isn’t that more the price point and fixtures?

Ive got Morgan Rogers who is further along his development tbf. But I also think Roger’s could improve so much. 

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Isn’t that more the price point and fixtures?

Ive got Morgan Rogers who is further along his development tbf. But I also think Roger’s could improve so much. 

Many picked him above options like Smith Rowe. There's a reason as to why most of them has transferred him out already, he didn't live up to expectations. You only need to read this thread a few pages back to see the hype before the season, and after 1-2 games.

Edit: not a high overall %, but amongst more serious players I thought he was overly picked.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

Many picked him above options like Smith Rowe. There's a reason as to why most of them has transferred him out already, he didn't live up to expectations. You only need to read this thread a few pages back to see the hype before the season, and after 1-2 games.

Yeh but expecting a 20 year old to join the division and light it up from the start is a bit silly. But again at his price point some thought it was a decent gamble. I would’ve been more tempted at £5m.  

• 2 weeks later...

Reading one of their forums, their fans don't seem to rate him at all. Not an unfamiliar story as I'm sure Feyenoord fans weren't keen either until he had a purple patch. 

I mean literally every premier league footballer should be able to finish that on their stronger foot from 8 years out. He’s been pony apart from that.

Edited by KDT