Yankuba Minteh (on loan at Feyenoord)

5 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

I don't think he'd have his heart set on staying in the PL. He hasn't made the effort to learn the lingo, which suggests his life isn't here long term. Saudi would be my guess or a mid table Spanish team

Wouldn't be surprised to see him head back to the MLS when he leaves, bit of a club legend at Atlanta isn't he?

14 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

I don't think he'd have his heart set on staying in the PL. He hasn't made the effort to learn the lingo, which suggests his life isn't here long term. Saudi would be my guess or a mid table Spanish team

Our rivals will hotly contest any fee from Saudi.

He earns too much money to move to a midtable Spanish side unless he moves for free.

IMO anyway.

MLS is an option but how much would they play? £10m?

Murphy is rumoured to earn close to £1m less than Miggy annually. Which makes him easier to sell for a fee. And he's not as important to us as Miggy on the pitch.

Edited by The College Dropout

29 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I feel confident that people would love Miggy as a squad player. He's an excellent rotation option / sub in various situations. His limitations just become incredibly frustrating when he's playing every minute of every game (which is also impacting his performances).

I prefer having players who can come on and get a goal or make one off the bench. For that reason I like Miggy better starting and then being replaced by an impact player off the bench if we need a goal. Miggy's best work is defending so at best he could be brought on to defend a lead.

On 11/01/2024 at 09:42, ryanegg said:

Fuck me, don’t want to sound like a cunt but that would of taken our injury jinx to a new level.

Should have a warning in the contract when signing players from now on. "Sign at your own risk." Being a Newcastle player is dangerous these days.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Someone needs to go and tell that kid in the car park to turn his stereo down. That afro drum n base is annoying af

Yeah it’s relentless. Like Afro Jazz 😆

2-0 so think I’ll give up on it.

1 minute ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Looked like he had scored an equaliser for Gambia against Guinea, but ruled off for being a yard or two offside.

was a fantastic goal too