Yankuba Minteh (on loan at Feyenoord)

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Just booked for absolutely fuck all, wasn't even a foul. Great experience for the useless cunts we have in our league as referees.

:lol: you’ve been watching football for hundreds of years, you know European refs are at best as bad as ours.

• 2 weeks later...

Fast, strong, eye for a goal, hard working. Apparently needs to work a bit on his positioning/off the ball work within the Feyenoord managers system which is why he isn't starting regularly every game but definitely seems like a type of player Howe could mould into something great within his own system.

1 hour ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Reminds me of a young Cole Palmer.

I can see that, but to me he looks most like young Lamine Yamal. 

Edited by kocunar

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Got to be featuring at least as an impact sub and rotation option next season you'd think. Look forward to seeing him in pre-season.

Almiron and Murphy out, Minteh and a purple in.

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

Got to be featuring at least as an impact sub and rotation option next season you'd think. Look forward to seeing him in pre-season.

Nah, give him a second season with Feynoord. He’s not a first pick in the Dutch league (no offence 🇳🇱 NUFC fans) PL is a few steps above that.

8 minutes ago, SAK said:

Nah, give him a second season with Feynoord. He’s not a first pick in the Dutch league (no offence 🇳🇱 NUFC fans) PL is a few steps above that.

Newcastle are reluctant to loan Yankuba Minteh to Feyenoord and would prefer that he is tested in a different environment. However, they may accept the loan offer if it includes a substantial loan fee and sensible future fee.

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sell Almiron and Murphy, sign a RW and keep Minteh as cover.

I would buy a RW and have him compete with Gordon (Murphy) and loan Minteh for another year 

If Howe persists with the 3 then I think we are better served with either Barnes, Joes and Anderson competing for the left sided slots - I think 2 out and out wingers leaves the midfield exposed