Nicolo Barella

HaydnNUFC

23 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Not sure almost doubling our upper limit is gradual mind ?

@Sempiternal you’ll be happy? You mentioned him a few weeks ago ? What’s his strengths (and weaknesses)?

I’d be absolutely ecstatic. Great ball carrier, press resistant, good vision, can score. His height and physicality maybe be knock but he’s a tenacious little bastard. Big fan 

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Italian press are notoriously salty in my experience, wouldn’t put too much stock in what they think. 

I think they'd hate the idea of one of Italy's best players leaving Inter to join "a small club" in England just like it was impossible to imagine someone choosing that same club over Milan.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Where are they saying this ?

Deleted my post. It was an article in Italian but it was just referencing the sport witness article, referencing calcio mercato but with a bit more stank on it. 

We'll know pretty quickly if this is a real transfer or not. I don't think it would have gotten out had it not been very genuine on our end, and reasonably advanced. We've been a very tight ship since the takeover and anything that's emerged like this has tended to be true. That said, if it isn't finalised within a day or two, perhaps it was released on Inter's end to smoke out more offers. But I think it's legitimate from our end.