Nicolo Barella

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Kanji said:

Like whatever you think Bruno can do further up, based on what I've seen from Barella....Barella is better than Bruno in those attacking areas. 

Ah yeah I dont think if we did get Barella he'd be taking Bruno's position, from what Ive seen of Barella which is minimal, he's more of a CM that breaks from the half way line? Just think if we did want to sign someone to take Bruno's deeper position I'd love to see Bruno pushed up. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

He's a knob but this isn't true. The guy's about as well-connected as they get.

Not sure I agree with this, he called Wood (which I guess he'll have got from Burnley side) before anyone else but I'm not sure what else he's got right?

If it was Jason Burt I'd start believing Edward's it's clearly a massive WUM.

1 minute ago, Thumbheed said:

Not sure I agree with this, he called Wood (which I guess he'll have got from Burnley side) before anyone else but I'm not sure what else he's got right?

If it was Jason Burt I'd start believing Edward's it's clearly a massive WUM.

Mike McGrath also running with it from the Torygraph. 

26 minutes ago, Andy said:

Because we've already briefed journalists that the budget is limited this summer. 

The pressure is then applied to Leicester on both sides if we are Maddison's preferred destination.

If everyone on here knows the brief to journalists isn't our actual budget I'm fairly certain most clubs will do too. 

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

Who was the last top class Italian to move to the PL in their prime? It barely ever happens - they tend to stay put.

For that reason I can’t see it happening. 

Casiraghi possibly. Broke his leg and was finished a couple games later.

Discounting Balotelli on account of him not being close to

top class

2 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Who was the last top class Italian to move to the PL in their prime? It barely ever happens - they tend to stay put.

For that reason I can’t see it happening. 

Jorginho?

Just now, wormy said:

Can't pressure as good as wor Sean. Just another luxury player we can't afford to carry. Steer clear. 

Just proves that jokes aside Longstaff is actually really good.

But that RED WALL looks incredible.

On 14th June 2023 it was announced that Barella would be joining Newcastle United of the English Premier League. He made the decision as Newcastle had the closest airport relative to Sunderland, a city most famous for attracting stars like Elton John, Pink and Beyoncé to play at the "Stadium of Light", a venue which also hosts the local amatuer football team who featured on a Netflix mocumentary.

currently on his wiki page

11 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Mike McGrath also running with it from the Torygraph. 

Not sure about his credibility tbh but he's just broke a pretty big news story and his first reply to the story is how he's needs a day off without his phone. 

I smell bullshit. 

Plus I'm still not sure what he's got right.