Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Solitude20 said:

Seria A teams can’t even fill up their stadiums, and I am talking about the top teams in the league. It is not our fault if they can’t generate revenue from TV viewership or ticket sales. 

They'd been watching the best players in the world for generations and dominating European competition.

They kinda got used to that and then when it started to fade it wasn't as satisfying. You knew it wasn't as good as before.

However they've managed it, ironically Chelsea, Man CIty and ourselves shaking it up has helped, and the new markets, the PL keeps growing and hasn't peaked nor has a rival league emerged.

Edited by Jonas

12 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Too much gloating going on here. Nigh 50 years following Newcastle has taught me that getting cocky and gloating inevitably leads to both looking like absolute cunts and more importantly some vicious karmic twists and next thing you know some fucking pudden is bubbling on telly at Filbert Street. 

Aye.

29 minutes ago, marki said:

he was very annoying i remember , always seemed to enjoy putting down any optimism

People accused him of being Charnley if I remember rightly. 

56 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I'm jealous like, Sunderland in the CL with Isak and now Tonali :(

53 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

AC, not Inter.  But yes.

39 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Inter? Don’t wind them up further 🙂

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I could play this off as a subversive wind up of AC Milan fans...but it was genuinely just a typo.

Sentiment still stands, even though now it will count for nothing because I've inadvertently insulted the whole fan base [emoji38]

Sweet fuck bring me that NO yellow ticker so I can slap my cannoli all weekend watching Tonali videos.

Not a second earlier either.

Edited by NE27