Sandro Tonali: given suspended two-month ban by FA (Official)

The Prophet

7 hours ago, STM said:

This is a great transfer for us but...

The way in which it's all unfolded has been like some stunning lass wanking me to the brink of climax, right before  frustrating stopping for a tab break before repeating the process all over again. [emoji38]

I refer to my previous post.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Seems like every lass aged 18-21 has a pair of white ones atm.

Might be a black/mixed race thing but it’s common knowledge that you don’t wear black airforces these days unless you want to be roasted relentlessly :lol:.

In his latest IG post, he states "Hey Magpies! Thank you for the warm welcome. Excited to start this next chapter of my career, with my new teammates. Can't wait to play at St James Park"

He also posts a pic that where he looks at least as happy as the one holding the Scudetto imo. No longer worrying.

Just listening to Radiohead every night with Italian lyrics dubbed over the top and watching the notebook on repeat until the hell that is his stint in a Black and White shirt is over 

22 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Might be a black/mixed race thing but it’s common knowledge that you don’t wear black airforces these days unless you want to be roasted relentlessly :lol:.

Unless you are wearing the super hyped Tiffany & Co collabs!

"Can't wait to play at St James Park" is worrying. He's going to have to wait. Until August. Clearly some lies have been told by the recruitment team and the tensions are showing already. Cursed transfer. 

Now we know why he doesn’t smile 

Also, TalkSport have been going with the ‘he was in tears at leaving Milan’ narrative.

Everyone is massively rattled and believe made up shit because they want to believe it. Truth is completely secondary. 

I hope to hell we ruffle all the feathers again next season so I can keep drinking these salty tears. 

I must say though I'm enjoying reading some comments from AC Milan fans calling him a snake and a rat for wanting to leave and join us.

Feels like the same with Anthony Gordon and all the hate that got thrown his way.

Edited by mikejaxer