Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

15 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

I was still making ridiculous mistakes in my late 20s

Yeah I was doing all kinds of stupid shite in my 20s, but if anybody had tried to mitigate it on the grounds that I was a child I'd have been fucking livid :lol:

He'll be advised to keep his head down (seems like the kind of guy anyway), and then in the weeks before pre-season we'll see a 10 000 word interview in the Athletic or something where he opens up about the tough times, working hard, and wanting to apologise to the fans etc.

28 minutes ago, Unlucky Luque said:

He'll be advised to keep his head down (seems like the kind of guy anyway), and then in the weeks before pre-season we'll see a 10 000 word interview in the Athletic or something where he opens up about the tough times, working hard, and wanting to apologise to the fans etc.

I think so as well. Best not come out and talk at the moment because it just brings the whole thing up again and serves as a distraction - plus, some people will still be annoyed with him, so best let the heat die down, keep his head down, train, then clear the decks and let his feet do the talking when he's back.

On 13/11/2023 at 09:37, MrRaspberryJam said:

Told Howe to go fuck himself I think. 

There's pictures on twitter of Tonali biting his thumb at Eddie Howe. 

Edited by OCK

Sure this thread trajectory started when someone called Tonali "just a kid", yeah? 

People piling in about how virtuous, disciplined and conscientious they were at 21 whilst other admit they were barmy 😂

Great examples of personal prism as a benchmark. 

Lets be clear I think him, and more than likely Milan, have done us like a kipper. 

When youve fucked up to his extent it was the easy way out and I don't think the club can do anything but support their £55m investment. 

As for the age thing I know people my age, 59, that are still fucking up and have done all their lives. Others that lived exemplary lives then, doooof, fuck right up in middle age. 

Can't argue with insurance companies that drop the premium when the punter's reached 25 though. 

That magical age when the common sense and risk awareness kicks in, apparently 😂😂😂😂

Should've waited 2 years before signing him

10 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Post deleted. What did it say?

Basically some WUM shit that he had heard from someone at a car dealership that Tonali had tried to buy a car with 3 different cards and each one was declined. The club player liaison & his agent had said something about how under no circumstance was he (Tonali( allowed any access to funds. Basically a made up story that really wasn't worth any sort of attention that he would get from it. 

11 minutes ago, KDT said:

Basically some WUM shit that he had heard from someone at a car dealership that Tonali had tried to buy a car with 3 different cards and each one was declined. The club player liaison & his agent had said something about how under no circumstance was he (Tonali( allowed any access to funds. Basically a made up story that really wasn't worth any sort of attention that he would get from it. 

I thought it said petrol

On 23/11/2023 at 17:30, TRon said:

Not really interested in hearing updates on Tonali at this point. Read somewhere that he has looked shit hot in training recently. Well whoop de fucking do.

Honestly the first sentence in the tweet below your post instantly irritated me. :lol: Glad to hear he's killing it while we've struggled to name a full 18 man squad. Just rubbing salt in the wounds. 

He's looking mint in training, a real game changing, not just bringing the best in his own performances, but elevating the performances of those around him in training. This isn't just a theory, we have analyst data that shows his presence and play positively impacts everyone else. :yao: