Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I was listening to a podcast earlier and they made a really interesting point … they said while he looks like Pirlo he actually plays more like his hero Gattuso. We’ve got a warrior coming in.

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Concerned how Bruno will cope with the attention this sexy fucker will get.

Absolutely buzzing with this signing. He seems like an complete game changer. Future captain material. Can't wait to see him alongside Bruno and Joe.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

“There’s a strategy in place,” the senior figure says. “It’s not random. We will go for big players but the price has to make sense and it’s all about what our needs are. At no point do we have the intention of making a statement signing. The intention is to get the right player, the right character, the right position, the right fit.“

A timely reminder for those who keep banging on about statement signings…

“A case in point: Declan Rice. While Howe and Newcastle are full of admiration for the England midfielder, who is joining Arsenal from West Ham United, they are not yet at the stage where they can pay £100million-plus and a weekly wage of more than £200,000 for a single player, who wants “all the bells and whistles”. Their approach from day one has been to develop and grow, develop and grow.

The hope is that Tonali can be “as good as Rice, maybe better, but “we’d rather do it this way. We want to be No 1, but in the right way; smart, sustainable, different to everyone else. We’re not spending Manchester United, Manchester City or Arsenal money.”

Love this. Everything about us right now is professional and considered.

3 hours ago, BonesJones said:

Not something you see often, must be special over there if he's getting videos like this.

Easy way to boost followers and engagement doing crossover posts like this. 

In the navy...

He's Tonali

He can pass it with his knees

He's Tonali

He goes past you like a breeze

He's Tonali

He's not like Pirlo did you say

He's Tonali,

Don't like Milan anyway

This is the problem with Adam P.

He's completely harmless and he's basically living every fans dream, so fair play to him.

I avoid his content though, because when I see or hear it I want to put my ear drums out with a rusty screwdriver. He has no discernible talent and he's about as funny as my monthly shopping bill. Get in the sea.

Edited by The Prophet