Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

11 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Am I just having a bad day or is Ginola being super patronizing to Geordies here :lol: ?

Makes us look like muppets, but then again we're singing about Moretti and spaghetti so I can't really complain...

I’m pretty certain that Tonali or Isak will be our player of the season. Only think I see against him being a massive success would be if he somehow really struggles to adapt to living in England. Football wise he has tons of quality attributes so I just can’t see him not take the league with storm. It might take a little while but he will get there. It’s a bit unfortunate that we don’t have an easier start to the season. Would have been much easier to him more game time early on. Only a matter of time though. 

On 07/08/2023 at 22:48, brummie said:

A former boss of mine used to go on at me as I always looked unexcited. 

“what’s the mater with you?” etc etc etc. 

I had to tell him over and over, this is my fucking face, this is what I look like, I’m not an over excited 30 something like he was, I’m in my 50s.  Come back and show me your constant fucking happy face when you’ve had another twenty years of this shit. 

Leave Tonali alone ffs. 

Although he’s got awful teeth for a young millionaire. It might just be that. 

His teeth are actually pretty decent, it's the huge gums which are ugly. That's why when he smiles casually he looks good, but when he goes ear to ear it gets weird.