Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Backed him to score 7+ PL goals this season

[emoji38]

N-o yesterday: “looks like he’s got a gambling addiction but hasn’t bet on football. Hope he gets the help he needs”

N-o today: “oh wait he’s got a gambling addiction and HAS bet on football. Hope we sack the prat.”

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Did we pay all the money up front for him to Milan?

Raging the bairn got tonali on the back of her strip now. Was him.or Joelinton she said

Loves the crims

This does not bode well for when she reaches 16…

It's the old "the more you owe the bank the less they'll chase you" 

If this were a 18yr old youth player he'd be out on his arse. 

£60m player? Supported through his ordeal.

He's s been a cunt but, as they say in LA Famiglia, he's our cunt. 

See you next season Sandro

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

There was more frustration aimed at Anthony Gordon for getting a one game ban for 5 yellows this early in the season than Tonali is getting for potentially being banned for a year. Mental.

Feels like you’re loving this. Can’t think why

Just now, Pixelphish said:

Pretty depressing to see the lack of sympathy for him if its a genuine addiction. Being a millionaire doesnt protect you from mental illness.

I think genuine is the problem, as footballers say they have an addiction as part of the plea process to reduce any action against them.

Although he would have only became addicted by gambling in the first place, which he shouldn’t have been doing by Italian rules. 

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

I think genuine is the problem, as footballers say they have an addiction as part of the plea process to reduce any action against them.

Although he would have only became addicted by gambling in the first place, which he shouldn’t have been doing by Italian rules. 

Harsh. 

Hearing his plea was it all started down the Lodi CIU with his fatha. 

One week they won the meat draw, next week the domino card.... 

23 minutes ago, James said:

I’m reminded that Mutu was sued for his transfer fee, I’d imagine we can do the same.

in which case even if Tonali can’t afford to pay this would become an asset that changes the FFP calculation.

if the above is true, sack him, he’s lost my support.

We should be looking at all avenues if he is banned, including the impact on FFP if we sack him.

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Whats happening with Paqueta?

Also the toney case seem to run for ages without the ban coming into play

Nee backlogs over there

A lot of these seem to go nowhere, I guess due to lack of proof. That one where Xhaka took a yellow at Leeds for time wasting looked very suspect, he was charging round looking desperate to go in the book for a few minutes.

16 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Have Brentford sued Toney? 

If I recall Toney was a pattern of ill advised bets through legitimate platforms as a lower league player which crucially stopped at a point in time when his career was on the up.

From the reports I have read Tonali was using illegal platforms whilst playing for AC Milan. He then allows a £55m transfer to go ahead.

He has basically blown our £60m windfall for Champions League qualification for the sake of greed. He actually arrogantly shits in the face of Howe and the whole playing squad who worked so hard to get us to where we are now. How can he look any of them in the eye?

not only has he blown our Champions League money but he has lost all professional credibility and therefore he will never again manage to secure a transfer fee if even a quarter of what we paid.

So unlike Toney, he is an odious and deceitful individual who has cost a significantly. We should make him pay andI hope he spends the rest of his life out of football and on the breadline.