Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, Milanista said:

It looks like you're going to get Tonali. I'm quite shocked, not because we sold a player, but because we need Italians, in particular.

He is an incredible player. He can be a DM, he can be a box-to-box in the true marauding English style. Maybe not Gerrard exactly, but think young Roy Keane.

Our new ownership really does think they are smarter than everyone, and it seems that firing Maldini was truly a sign that they think they are smarter than everyone and are apparently going to go full-force into Moneyball.

We haven't sold a player under our previous owners, who are bankrolling our current owners--it seems that our new ownership structure is clearing out everyone who doesn't fit with their project.

I realize I'm going to get stick on here, and that's fine, I've tried to be gracious--but it seems our new ownership has very different plans to Maldini. I'm truly in shock.

Oh, and just as a note, salaries in Italy are reported in net, not gross.

You've just got a hell of a player, our fanbase is quite shocked.

This is the time we need you most. If you could give us a full detailed run down of his strengths and weaknesses, that would be great.

You still want Hendrick? You can have him for nowt. 

16 minutes ago, Milanista said:

It looks like you're going to get Tonali. I'm quite shocked, not because we sold a player, but because we need Italians, in particular.

He is an incredible player. He can be a DM, he can be a box-to-box in the true marauding English style. Maybe not Gerrard exactly, but think young Roy Keane.

Our new ownership really does think they are smarter than everyone, and it seems that firing Maldini was truly a sign that they think they are smarter than everyone and are apparently going to go full-force into Moneyball.

We haven't sold a player under our previous owners, who are bankrolling our current owners--it seems that our new ownership structure is clearing out everyone who doesn't fit with their project.

I realize I'm going to get stick on here, and that's fine, I've tried to be gracious--but it seems our new ownership has very different plans to Maldini. I'm truly in shock.

The stick is only fun mate, it's never personal so please never take it that way. It's good to have a fans view from another team, especially a team like your own, and with Maldini being my utter hero in football means a AC soft spot i've always had and will always have.

Edited by Bimpy474

3 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Wonder with we'll see Wor Milan tonight. Must admit I do feel sorry for him. He was so adamant. Great poster and enjoy his insight.

However.

download (2).jpeg

:lol: What timing.

3 minutes ago, Milanista said:

I can imagine you're furious and shocked, I would be too. I appreciate your posts and hope you'll continue posting regardless.

4 minutes ago, Milanista said:

I hope you stick around despite the bad news. Good to have your input on here :thup: 

4 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Wonder with we'll see Wor Milan tonight. Must admit I do feel sorry for him. He was so adamant. Great poster and enjoy his insight.

However.

download (2).jpeg

6/10

Should be Marra Mia

5 minutes ago, Milanista said:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your messages this morning.  You write with such passion.  I could almost see your arms moving, I was actually wondering how you were typing.  My best guess was one handed.

5 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Honestly if this goes through, im going to be a bit bummed out for you and the fans. I was in the same boat with that the odds where slim to none cause of the reasons you listed. And honestly the stick you got was uncalled for. You are solid and your posts are fantastic mate.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

This is the time we need you most. If you could give us a full detailed run down of his strengths and weaknesses, that would be great.

You still want Hendrick? You can have him for nowt. 

Trappatoni gave ol Jeffredo his first Ireland call up too! That must count for something. Enough to qualify him for homegrown status in Italy IMO.