Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

10 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Is this £60m then? How are we getting a LB, RCB, RW, young striker with the remaining £15m? #confused

I only see one more singing of similar value. Pretty sure Eddie mentioned that we will go after two elite players and only look to get in those that make the first 11 better 

16 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

The stick is only fun mate, it's never personal so please never take it that way. It's good to have a fans view from another team, especially a team like your own, and with Maldini being my utter hero in football means a AC soft spot i've always had and will always have.

Same here, Maldini was a hero of mine as well, but many of that iconic team were, Baresi, Gullit and the incomparable Van Basten also. Along with Ajax and Barcelona, probably the best European club teams I've watched down the years.

12 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Is this £60m then? How are we getting a LB, RCB, RW, young striker with the remaining £15m? #confused

I reckon we’ll see another transfer of similar value, then maybe a bargain or two.

I’m also happy that if we’re selling anyone, we‘re doing it after we’ve bought first. 

21 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Well personally, I'm impressed.

He has been the heart and soul of milan's midfield for two years now. You can find him everywhere on the field, I think he had the 6th most kms/per game in the entire serie A. Also never ordinary with the press. Quite a personality

Edited by Zagreo

25 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

No chance, he fits in well with Eddie’s beautiful mags but sexy Fab is a cut above 

I don't know mind. Tonali has that moody dangerous look that many find very appealing. He'd make a great Batman.

He was the one that wanted to give O'Neill manager of the year over Howe because he'd got Bournemouth to 'mid table' - they finished 15th. There's very much a grift circuit that him and all of that group are on like. We look down on TalkSport for deliberately getting disagreements going but they're no better really. The only one who genuinely knows his stuff in that crowd is JLA 

Edited by Kid Icarus

The Italians who think we are overpaying obviously have no idea of what the English football market is like. Man U paid this much for a 31 year old Casimero ffs, and good player that he is, it puts this deal into perspective.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He was the one that wanted to give O'Neill manager of the year over Howe because he'd got Bournemouth to 'mid table' - they finished 15th. There's very much a grift circuit that him and all of that group are on like. We look down on TalkSport for deliberately getting disagreements going but they're no better really. The only one who genuinely knows his stuff in that crowd is JLA 

The one thing that annoys me most about modern football is the likes of him, Goldbridge, that Rory whopper and Thogden and his embarrassing fatha have become “famous”. There’s more personality on my right foot than what them doylums have combined, just complete fucking morons. 

Rory the Tory was quite complimentary actually.

Not bad for a club who he claims Sunderland are bigger than.

Jumped up little floppy haired shitehawk.

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

The one thing that annoys me most about modern football is the likes of him, Goldbridge, that Rory whopper and Thogden and his embarrassing fatha have become “famous”. There’s more personality on my right foot than what them doylums have combined, just complete fucking morons. 

Goldbridge is class. The others can fuck off.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Today is the day of the signing of Sandro Tonali by Newcastle.

The parties are finalizing the last fringes.

Price: 70 million euros.

Getting a haircut. Obviously wants to look his best for the reveal. Good lad.