Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

What is it with him and Edwards dying to be different to everyone else all the time. They both have huge chips on their shoulder. They were both bullied at school like

Tiresome ain't it. The need to stay relevant.

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

What is it with him and Edwards dying to be different to everyone else all the time. They both have huge chips on their shoulder. They were both bullied at school like

Because they don’t get anything off the club/players but they need to make people feel like they have some inside line on something, otherwise what is the point in them? 

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

You’d assume Gordon gets his 8 reassigned to Tonali and we give him the 11?

Richie can’t be taking up such a tasty number on the bench.

Thats just not how squad numbers generally work. Richie might want to actually keep 11. [emoji38]

It's massively disrespectful to just take a number off someone, after you just said you want to keep them and hand it to some young player.[emoji38]

Tonali can always do a year with a different number. Its not like it REALLY matters.

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

Probably because they have both been mugged off big time by the club the last couple of weeks 

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Lavia has nowhere near the passing and dribbling/driving abilities of Tonali. Lavia is a safety first passer, Tonali may not be creative in that sense but he’s a forward progression ball player in addition to being a runner with the ball. His leadership and fighting mentality is elite.  

Lavia is probably stronger, quicker and better tackler imo. 

Let’s agree to disagree. If there’s two things Lavia is 100% better than Tonali at - it’s close control and dribbling. That take is wild and lazy.

And 100% incorrect according to the data. likewise their passing stats are similar. I’ve seen Lavia split our defence with his weak foot. Through bodies in midfield and defence in one go.  

Edited by The College Dropout

7 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Let’s agree to disagree. If there’s two things Lavia is 100% better than Tonali at - it’s close control and dribbling. That take is wild and lazy.

And 100% incorrect according to the data. likewise their passing stats are similar. I’ve seen Lavia split our defence with his weak foot. Through bodies in midfield and defence in one go.  

let’s agree to disagree. I have no desire to split hairs on this. I’m basing this on my eye test. Lavia is a safer passer. Hence why his completion rate is higher. He creates far less and he’s actually less successful at tackling. He’s not even close to being the leader and fighter that Tonali has shown at the highest level. 

I can understand how devastated Milanista is now. Tonali is a club symbol, a local lad, and probably the future Italy captain. It’s like we got their Andy Carroll (with even better record of course)

5 minutes ago, Zero said:

I can understand how devastated Milanista is now. Tonali is a club symbol, a local lad, and probably the future Italy captain. It’s like we got their Andy Carroll (with even better record of course)

Hope he goes on to have a better career than carroll did mind