NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Also the story says we are closing in yet Edwards yesterday said we would take stock for a while after confirming Tonali ?

Easiest job in the world :lol:

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

"Also admirers of Ward-Prowse"

Good lord, Eddie. Just no.

Why would need another centre midfielder now? Surely we will sign a winger/attacking mid

Just now, jack j said:

Why would need another centre midfielder now? Surely we will sign a winger/attacking mid

That, plus he's worth nowhere near what Southampton will ask for. 

RW is probably our weakest position atm.

18 minutes ago, simonsays said:

It appears the period of reflection was brief then, Luke

Pretty clear Maddison has finally given the nod to Spurs in last 24hrs so now some of our dominoes are falling into place as we will know what we can do with our budget of sorts…

39 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Weird one this, he has only just returned from not playing for more than a year so he might not be the same player he used to be, and we already signed Ashby with the hope that he will be a cover for that position.

Livramento has the potential to be Trippier's long term replacement though. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Sounds a bit Italian so he can knock about eating pasta and being greasy with Tonali too. Makes sense from all angles.

I know you're joking and I welcome our new signing with excitement, but Tonali does look greasy.

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

Seems like a waste to stockpile two young rbs (one of whom will become disgruntled) when we could use a lb, cover at rcb, and another scorer on the front line.  

The fact that we're spending decent money on a backup full back makes me feel like our budget is actually far bigger than anyone expects.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

The fact that we're spending decent money on a backup full back makes me feel like our budget is actually far bigger than anyone expects.

We're sweeter than people think. Expect plenty more.