NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Massive future ahead of him, can see why Chelsea don't want to sell.

He’s their FFP reserve card., when they’re on the brink they can flog him and it’s another £50m profit.

I'm surprised by the lack of talk of getting a nice new shiny LB. Tierney was mentioned for a bit and he divides opinions (cos of his injury record). Have we been linked with anyone else?

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

I'm surprised by the lack of talk of getting a nice new shiny LB. Tierney was mentioned for a bit and he divides opinions (cos of his injury record). Have we been linked with anyone else?

Still a lot of transfer window left to go 

21 hours ago, Emotic said:

I hear Tottenham are looking at him as a partner for Kane. 

:boomboom:

Also messed up a penalty in the last minutes of a major competition.

Edited by McCormick

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

One year left on his deal. If I was Eddie I’d genuinely be pushing for it - fits the profile perfectly.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/taylor-harwood-bellis/profil/spieler/503977

Problem with buying from City, is the fees are still big, and the buy back clauses. They have one on James Trafford’s, and a 20% sell on clause. You never feel they are your players, and if they are a success, they will likely go back to City.

3 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Problem with buying from City, is the fees are still big, and the buy back clauses. They have one on James Trafford’s, and a 20% sell on clause. You never feel they are your players, and if they are a success, they will likely go back to City.

Trafford had a contract until 2027 though, where as Harwood-Bellis only has 12 months so they have less leverage to include such things in the deal.

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Trafford had a contract until 2027 though, where as Harwood-Bellis only has 12 months so they have less leverage to include such things in the deal.

I’d agree to a sell on but not the buy back shenanigans.

1 hour ago, Toon88 said:

This shouldn’t be allowed. Not in the spirit of the pyramid system.