NUFC Transfer Rumours

On 08/07/2023 at 09:06, Nucasol said:

I’d say we’d get more back from Saudi than we spend on Barnes. Might allow some flex on an incoming RCB, LB or RW.

Cherki would be class like, few sneaky links to him the last week or two.

11 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I watch him a lot and I hate him as a player :lol: . Sensational feet in tight spaces but slow, really huffy and one of the laziest players you’ll ever see. Constantly walks around the pitch scowling and making disgusted faces at his teammates. Absolutely infuriating.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I watch him a lot and I hate him as a player :lol: . Sensational feet in tight spaces but slow, really huffy and one of the laziest players you’ll ever see. Constantly walks around the pitch scowling and making disgusted faces at his teammates. Absolutely infuriating.

Feels like you have had a bad word about every player we have been linked to so far [emoji38]

On 07/07/2023 at 11:42, Hanshithispantz said:

Even on his highlight real you think "nah he's not scoring that" [emoji38]

I want him so bad.

Fucking hell.

12 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Feels like you have had a bad word about every player we have been linked to so far [emoji38]

Really? :lol: . I was fairly happy with the Barnes links and super excited about Szob and Maddison. I was even on board with Antonee Robinson when others weren’t!

Guest reefatoon
17 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Really? :lol: . I was fairly happy with the Barnes links and super excited about Szob and Maddison. I was even on board with Antonee Robinson when others weren’t!

Yeah I think I have you muddled up with someone else, you are the opposite of the shite I was talking [emoji38] Sorry about that fella

This thread is pretty much redundant as we only seem to leak any information when the player is pretty much signed. The plane spotter thread is probably better for any ideas of incoming now

16 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I’ll let our owners decide that. There is every chance if they decide it is what they need! 

You do that. I’m giving my opinion unless we move out a winger or two I can’t see them signing two especially when we just signed one in January. Would make no sense at all when a) ffp constraints and b) the defense needs strengthening and c) there is only a certain amount of squad places can’t see them having 7 players that can play those 2 positions. 

Edited by gdm

28 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

This thread is pretty much redundant as we only seem to leak any information when the player is pretty much signed. The plane spotter thread is probably better for any ideas of incoming now

So we wont be signing Barnes then?