NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

They're allegedly both on the transfer panel.

I noticed nicksons seems to be part of the getting the deal done brigade. All the pics of him in Milan for tonali and in brasil for bruno. 

2 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Need to get back to the Bruno, Botman and Isak approach. 

Our number 1 summer signing was an Italian International, we haven't strayed from our transfer strategy. 

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Think he’s a lot of huff and puff with no end product! If Eddie chose him I’d back him. Where’s this rumour come from or just speculation? 

We’re supposing sniffing around a Chelsea player. People, given previous interest, assuming it is Gallagher. Personally, I think it might be Murdryk. 

23 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

We’re supposing sniffing around a Chelsea player. People, given previous interest, assuming it is Gallagher. Personally, I think it might be Murdryk. 

Gallagher makes sense for them as would count loads for ffp, murdyk less so

Seeing that squad tonight shows we need some pretty major work doing in the next two windows. 

Striker, RW, CB, CM needed as an absolute bare minimum.

28 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

What makes you think that ?

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He’s starting to find some form. I’d have him. Good injury record although we could soon fuck that up [emoji38]

I like him, I think he’s a good player and his pace will be the difference but they bought him on a huge contract and no one’s going to be looking at him and thinking, there’s a cheap deal. He’ll be stewing at Chelsea for a few years I reckon 

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t think anyone will touch Mudryk for a while 

Don't think he'll be in a rush to give up that mental contract he's on either [emoji38]

3 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

It’s the young Brazilian lad Santos, who was on loan at Forest.