NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Just put his name in the tweet so we can all go straight to wiki rather than put up with the charade of clicking your link.

not you @The Prophet :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Because they think like we do. He’s a valuable young talent that they can develop and either play or sell on later for a profit. Highly doubt they’re looking at signing him to actually play him in the senior side.

Almiron isn’t worth anything to them. 

Almiron's not worth that much to us either tbh. If we don't shift him this summer, more than likely he's just going to run his contract down and then walk away.

I think Slot obviously rates Minteh, but if we're hearing fees of £40m being mentioned, that's probably our way of telling Liverpool to do one. We obviously aren't going to let him go cheap now that he's on our books.

23 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I’ve seen younger looking 90 year olds. 19 my arse, would be getting the carbon dating out prior to purchase.

27 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

He’ll be a Chelsea player by Monday morning!

Well they stole that lad we where after from brasil last season I think. Santos I think his name was. 

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

I wouldn't be helping Chelsea out mind with howking out money on madueke. Go elsewhere in my opinion. 

Bakayoko from PSV would be my preference. However, stats-wise in the same league:

IMG_5789.thumb.jpeg.ef0eed0ce5f0b0e5ab8c8e095620f875.jpeg

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Been waiting for the random link to a Brazilian who we won’t sign.

Or have even scouted..

38 minutes ago, joeyt said:

We never make these type of signings

Think we’ve tried, but they’re always snapped up by bigger clubs. Seems like we wanted Kendra Oarz and Maxxime Perrone, but they went elsewhere.