NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Also, reading "Other Clubs Transfer" gutted we didn't get (*insert any cunt) as if every team can have 50 players like Chelsea and every player signed by NOT us is a worldie? 

Also dead loyal to the so called "deadwood" with unabashed bias? 

My top Toon 11 back in the 70s still had nearly all our players in but I did want Kenny Hibbert. Simply to play with his brother

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Greame Bailey talks shite. 

Aye far too easy to connect those dots to not do it. Literal win win for someone stealing a living like Bailey, we just need Bein Ben to hop on board as well as that other tosser who’s name I forget. 

From what I have been reading he's not even worth 15mil based on last year.  Year before he was amazing and carried them.  Not sure if he has been found out or what. 

Consensus is he ready made for the prem and maybe the Italian league is more tactical.  

4 minutes ago, Slim said:

From what I have been reading he's not even worth 15mil based on last year.  Year before he was amazing and carried them.  Not sure if he has been found out or what. 

Consensus is he ready made for the prem and maybe the Italian league is more tactical.  

We tend to buy the dip. Same with Gordon and Isak.

7 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

The article it quotes mentions a price of 30-35m. Surely that's bullshit given that they rejected bigger offers from Brentford last summer and he has since signed a new contract.

They accepted it, but the player rejected the move.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

They accepted it, but the player rejected the move.

Last news I could find on it was from Romano saying that they rejected Brentford's 40m+ bid as it was too low and too late in the window.

42 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

The article it quotes mentions a price of 30-35m. Surely that's bullshit given that they rejected bigger offers from Brentford last summer and he has since signed a new contract.

Think Brentford left things too late last year.

Also, circumstances change year on year. They may well need the money to rebuild and are now ready to let him go, as they may have no other assets, and maybe not as many clubs are interested as last time.

All sorts could come into play.

48 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If the third striker is going to be really young and fairly inexperienced like that Osula kid linked yesterday, then I like this link even more, as he can also play upfront.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I have reservations about Gonzales. I'm not sure he's the answer long term, but he'd be an improvement on Miggy.

The more I read and watch of him, the more I can’t see the link being true.

30 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The more I read and watch of him, the more I can’t see the link being true.

Any further info to share on what stood out that you don't like?

Haven't seen much of him myself, but like his profile.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Think Brentford left things too late last year.

Also, circumstances change year on year. They may well need the money to rebuild and are now ready to let him go, as they may have no other assets, and maybe not as many clubs are interested as last time.

All sorts could come into play.

Circumstances can change, but he has signed a new contract this year and Fiorentina have absolutely no reason to do us a favour. I'm sure we can get him if we want, but I'd be very surprised if it was that cheap.