NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Here's an idea. Let's ban all PSR talk from every thread except the PSR thread.

Then people who love to go to PwC on holiday, and worry about our best players leaving, and who just want to plain stop dreaming can have a nice little corner of the forum [emoji38]

Meanwhile in every other thread, the rest of us can hope with reckless abandon and feel, if only for a moment, what joy and entertainment feel like. 

N-O, do we have an accord? [emoji38]

Just now, Guybrush said:

Then people who love to go to PwC on holiday, and worry about our best players leaving, and who just want to plain stop dreaming can have a nice little corner of the forum [emoji38]

Meanwhile in every other thread, the rest of us can hope with reckless abandon and feel, if only for a moment, what joy and entertainment feel like. 

I'll do it then, feck off [emoji38]

19 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

“PWC on holiday” lmfao class that!!!

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

How would people feel is Guehi and Osula was our only business?

Disappointed, aye. I know we've added Kelly as well, but I can't take much more of Miggy and Murphy. I also don't think it's realistic to expect Gordon to be happy to play RW predominantly.

EDIT: I don't think it will be our only business, like. Can still see Miggy leaving and a top-class RW coming in.

24 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

be underwhelmed and a bit gutted tbh. I’d rather sign a top quality RW than a CH  

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I agree, it would make it very difficult for us to push for top four without a good to great RW. If we get one then I think there’s an overwhelming likelihood we get top four 

If we bring Guehi in and sign a RW who can change/win games (with Gordon opposite) we’ve got a team who can go to top sides and cause them major problems. 

29 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Doesn't seem very efficient to spend that much to make Schar a sub.  Feels more like a luxury purchase we cannot afford in this window.  

1 hour ago, Guybrush said:

A-bastard-men, fucking boring 😫

41 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Try to be pragmatic with this sort of thing but going into a 3rd season without a complete attacking unit as a team with an attacking philosophy would be really poor imo