NUFC Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Joelinton a bad footballer. :lol: Can't wait to see how ridiculous some of these posts get.

Isak, not a good finisher 

Schar, ugly cunt :lol: swear there's a secret joke am not in on with half the people here. Fucking insane

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Joelinton a bad footballer. :lol: Can't wait to see how ridiculous some of these posts get.

Isak, not a good finisher 

One mistake [emoji38]  Last week the guy was an absolute warrior.

58 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think it was telling today that we didn't have a ball playing CB and a keeper who can't use his feet. Puts a lot of strain on the midfield and makes it harder to control a game. 

It does, but in spite of that, I still think we're quite one dimensional in only using the width because we don't have the technical ability of players who can play in tight spaces that would gives us that extra dimension of also being able to play through the middle.

I’d honestly take Sancho at 40m at this point, think his profile (a dribbler) would be great and I’m sure Howe could get him performing again to a high level

High potential, English and not wanted at MU. His wages are crazy high but perhaps he’d take a pay cut for regular starts 

The problem is we look to Joelinton to do things that he isn’t capable of because we do not have that type of player further forward in midfield. 

Our midfield set up was successful in the beginning because nobody else was doing it so there was no blueprint to deal with it, now it has been figured out it is creatively ineffective. 

We need to either sign an attacking midfield  to link the midfield and Isak, who is often isolated up top, or sign a defensive midfielder and push Bruno further up.

If the money isn’t there then play Willock or Barnes in the attacking midfield role, but the Joelinton and Longstaff pairing in front of Bruno doesn’t offer a great deal creatively.

1 hour ago, ATB said:

I´m starting be to tired of Joelinton. He´s such a bad footballer. Him being physical (sometimes) is not enough anymore. Not only today, bad he´s a big reason we dont have controll of games. And that "header"??

Are you taking the mick? Really think you are fishing here mind and if not put down the crack pipe 🤣

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Chelsea in for Sancho, opens the door to Madueke again ?

What a bizarre move. Better off keeping Madueke lol. Would be happy with either working with Eddie though.

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

I'm going to be hugely underwhelmed if after that we fixate on Guehi 

Don’t think we sign anyone but him. Murphy and Almiron continue their terrorist acts on the right wing. 

Chelsea are that much of a batshit club that Madueke could have scored 5 today and they would still sell him without much thought.

Palmer and Colwill are their only untouchables this summer.

If we are having such a hard time finding players that can improve us, could it be due to conflicting opinions in the recruitment team, or between the recruitment team and manager? I think Howe had Mandy's ear. Big changes have happened this summer, and currently there are no really promising signs of things to come moving forwards.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

If we are having such a hard time finding players that can improve us, could it be due to conflicting opinions in the recruitment team, or between the recruitment team and manager? I think Howe had Mandy's ear. Big changes have happened this summer, and currently there are no really promising signs of things to come moving forwards.

If that is the case and we are being held back by this, then there needs to be a decision made by the owners of the club as to who calls the shots. Cannot not sign someone when the money is there, and we cannot fuck about and miss targets due to people not agreeing. 

Sure I read that Mitchell gives Howe a list of players and Howe picks. Might have been someone suggesting that’s how it should work rather than stating it as how we operate. 

54 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Madueke with a very good response to that post tbf. Anyway, it's all over now, there are now no right wingers to sign 

Semenyo, get him in

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

I do think so, lots of players coming and going this summer I think would improve us.

I do wonder if Eddie is ok after McSauce went to Napoli