NUFC Transfer Rumours

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Mitchell, Howe and Tindall watching highlights of Marc Guehi.

I heard that since Staveley left the senior management at SJP has degenerated into something akin to the politburo under Stalin or the latter days of the third reich. I heard Eales is splitting the team and playing everyone off against each other to maintain his autocratic power and the rest are back stabbing and undermining each other putting their own ambitions ahead of the wellbeing of the club. Its only a matter of time before JT ambles into the board room with a bomb in a suitcase. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

2 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

I heard that since Staveley left the senior management at SJP has degenerated into something akin to the politburo under Stalin or the latter days of the third reich. I heard Eales is splitting the team and playing everyone off against each other to maintain his autocratic power and the rest are back stabbing and undermining each other putting their own ambitions ahead of the wellbeing of the club. Its only a matter of time before JT ambles into the board room with a bomb in a suitcase. 

I was just thinking of responding to this post from Abacus with something along the lines of "No ones compares him to Hitler yet, you could do that" but here you are comparing it to the third Reich. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I have very much enjoyed all the late night angry fan fiction being posted in the last couple of days.

I myself am thinking of dreaming up various scenarios where everything is terrible later on, it's just going to be difficult to come up with something new.

I might be the only 1 on this, but if we end up with no-one because no-one who we have identified to be part of the project, then I'm fine with it. 

I would have loved a massive signing, but not just because we need to make a signing. We've watched and laughed at  clubs signing players that don't work and end up being a waste of money, we haven't got that luxury. So, I'm hoping it's a case of we'll hold station until Jan and then go again for players we're sure will fit into what we a building towards. 

So far all the signings we've made have been on point and have worked, if not getting anyone now means we get a couple more like that in Jan, then so be it. Panic buys are not the way to improve, while beating this PSR bollocks..

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I was just thinking of responding to this post from Abacus with something along the lines of "No ones compares him to Hitler yet, you could do that" but here you are comparing it to the third Reich. :lol:

Godwin’s Law was inevitable. I took one for the team. Like JT with the suitcase bomb. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

1 hour ago, sempuki said:

We don't tend to sign players in January because of the lack of value so if we don't pull a rabbit out of the hat today, Summer 2025 looks like the next decent opportunity. 

Add in the 100 million combined in fees we will get for bruno isak and Gordon we will be laughing

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fair enough.

Yeah, sounding more like players we were after just didn't pan out.

I think missing out on Europe could really have done us in this summer.

As well as missing out on that dummy Tosin, who by the way, further disgraced himself last night losing to Servette in Switzerland.