NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Think Barnes would be a decent enough addition, can’t see us spending big on a left winger though considering we spent big on Gordon in January. 

All my Leicester supporting friends say he’s very average and goes missing a lot.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

I’m desperate to see us sign some players who can create and score goals. Miggy’s purple patch aside, our wingers’ etc. outputs are pretty poor.

It’s our weakest position imo, has been for a while now.

17 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

With Leipzig gettin near €100m for Gvardiol, they will have absolutely no need to sell Szobo. If we want him we are gona have to slap in the €70m before the release clause expires.

They don't need to sell either of them, but that's their model.

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

What do they say about Maddison out of interest?

Think it’s sour grapes but recently is been “you can have him, just wish it was done”

Edited by Gawalls

Even if we sell ASM I don’t think we will buy a new player wide left. Gordon was bought as the opportunity came along to pick him up earlier than expected rather than us being short in that position.

Guest reefatoon

Why would we pause and reflect? We would have had our list of targets made well in advance of this summer and will know exactly who we target and go for you stupid idiotic cunt. We aren’t just winging it after every signing.

Edited by reefatoon

Devil’s advocate but a “time to reflect”would mean they’ll be looking at which players they’ll prioritize with the remaining funds. It’s still very early in the window; opportunities may reveal themselves and prices could drop as clubs start getting itchy feet.