NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

I’m desperate for this now after reading up more about him as well as YouTube :lol: Love that we are looking for versatile players. Especially when Chelsea fans seem pissed about it. Fingers crossed it happens. 

10 minutes ago, TBG said:

I'm hearing either a loan with an obligation to buy, or going straight in for a fee circa £30m. One to keep an eye on either way.

You get this right you’re going into Hall of Fame.

11 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

It's true,agreement nearly reached fir Hall,player pushing for move,will be completed in next couple of days ,eddie loves him.

I do remember thinking he was really impressive when he played us. Other than that, I know little.

30 is a lot, but in terms of a full-back that Eddie can coach and play for 12-15 years, it's peanuts, really.

The kid looks like a high-quality progressive ball playing full back. He and Tino - some fullback pairing, exciting thought.

Let's hope we can get it done. What a window.

3 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Then again, he is an 18 year old with 12 appearances. Plenty of players have broke through initially looking great and then turned out not to be. Begs the question, why would Chelsea  let him go for that? 

Chilwell is only 26, Cucurella seems to be unmovable with his fee and wages and selling him wouldn't really help with FFP anyway. Then they also have Maatsen who is only 21 and looks like a real prospect. Hall's path to first team is heavily blocked, they probably see getting £30m for him a good business right now as he's after all still very unproven and would be pure FFP profit.

Don't see much risk for us though for £30m, he's so young that even if he doesn't develop as expected we are getting most of the money back at some point.

I feel like if we signed a rcb and bumped Lascelles down to 3rd choice it would kinda be a slap on the face to him in terms of the patience he's had to show and not kicking up a fuss about never playing. I think Howe has probably kept him on side by him still being official captain and with the hope of it Schar is out then he gets to play. 

Not that it would bother me as I don't rate Lascelles that high but Howe seems high on team morale and cohesion.

I'm fucking loving all of our transfers this summer, holy shit

Proper excited for this season and seeing how they all gel together. I just feel zero pressure or anxiety about what lies ahead, feels good man