NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

we most be on the phone to Saudi league of those loan deals from January.

favourable loans for 6 months will be the only chance we get serious quality into the squad which is very much needed for a CL qualification for next year. it will not be every season that MU and Chelsea will be so shit.

unfortunately Spurs and Villa all of a sudden look decent.

We only have 4 games in Jan. Only 3 league games, though we can't exactly put out a weaker side in the cup. We do need a couple bodies, but if we can get some lads back fit that should be enough to finish in the top 6/7. Anyone who thinks we have a shot at top 4 anymore is (sadly) delusional. But the current squad, with a couple extra (CM and another forward), should be good for 6th. 

16 minutes ago, NSG said:

I’d be content with De Gea on a 6 month deal and Phillips on loan tbh.

Keep the funds for the summer, unless something big comes up.

Not even fit enough to get minutes for Man City...no fucking chance we should get him as he'd never be up to playing how we do.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

He was full of promise, but I don’t think he’ll make it at Premier League level, even if I would love a Canadian here.

Watched Lille so much over the last few years in BT Sport.

David is one of those that doesn't necessarily catch the eye, but is just so intelligent and effective. He is so underrated I think. Plays upfront and right, left and number 10. A+ mentality and character by all accounts too. Won the league with Botman at Lille and all.

Has to go to the right team, and I think he'd fit very well at Newcastle as Howe gives his players a lot of direction and puts them in position to succeed.

Think he'd do well here.

Edited by KaKa