NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

The talk about Chiesa worries me because I just find it hard to believe the Hallowed Six clubs would just stand aside and let us sign him even if he is available. Something just feels very suspicious about the whole thing, therefure I would advise anybody getting their hopes up just yet.

The same could be said for Trippier, Bruno, Isak, Botman and Tonali. 
The fact that it’s so publicly reported suggests it’s just agent talk anyway but if not and we can snag him, great. Some players want London, some move for the wages and some only want to sign for Man City. But some love the idea of being part of the new NUFC legacy. Maybe that’s Chiesa as well. 

4 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

The same could be said for Trippier, Bruno, Isak, Botman and Tonali. 
The fact that it’s so publicly reported suggests it’s just agent talk anyway but if not and we can snag him, great. Some players want London, some move for the wages and some only want to sign for Man City. But some love the idea of being part of the new NUFC legacy. Maybe that’s Chiesa as well. 

No doubt, I'm not saying it can't happen, just not personally investing too much expectation just yet.

1 hour ago, Espio said:

I'm not quite up to date, but is there anything concrete about us being in for Chiesa? 

An Italian journalist who was early on calling Tonali said to keep an eye out on us and Chiesa.

Think that's about it but a lot of our moves seem to come from nowhere anyway.

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I still have a feeling we might try to sign Lloyd Kelly. Howe loved him at Bournemouth, in that last year of his deal and can cover LCB and LB.

Good shout that ??