NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

More from pizza Rob, not sure if it should be the twitter thread.

He clearly seems to have a source with inside info, based on previous leaks. 

Just a shame he seems to have or is going down the route of posting 'As I said' tweets now, when things come off. :rolleyes:

Edited by TK-421

Everything about Tapsoba looks great, all the defensive and ball playing stats are superb. He's exactly the right age and can play in multiple formations.

One thing that's slightly disappointing is he's only scored 3 goals in 90 apps for Leverkusen. Not going to do much for our low set piece goal count.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Everything about Tapsoba looks great, all the defensive and ball playing stats are superb. He's exactly the right age and can play in multiple formations.

One thing that's slightly disappointing is he's only scored 3 goals in 90 apps for Leverkusen. Not going to do much for our low set piece goal count.

I laughed when I read his wiki page and then saw the goal stat 😂

“Tapsoba has been compared to Jérôme Boateng for his speed, strength, passing ability, and composure. He is also known for his ability to score goals, especially from the penalty spot”

Just now, Mazzy said:

Yeah I always thought the only thing holding Maldini back was his lack of goal scoring.

21 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just a shame he seems to have or is going down the route of posting 'As I said' tweets now, when things come off. :rolleyes:

Well most of these guys get derided mercilessly when they start sharing info and so let that man get his shine when he is proven right.

We should have some pull with champions league, I think some on here forget that. Spurs probably have more wages and the whole 'london effect'. I'm relaxed sure there are others. In many ways spurs being linked with a centre back is a warning sign...

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Kossounou is another Leverkusen centre back that has the attributes we are after. Might be available on an initial loan too, to defer the payment till next year.