NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

20 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

Why would we be after ESR? He is a bench option here also. Like the player but no need for him.

He’s a brilliant player, completely different midfielder to any we have. Would certainly help solve our lack of creativity. 

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s a brilliant player, completely different midfielder to any we have. Would certainly help solve our lack of creativity. 

That description sounds a lot like a certain French player currently in plying his trade at Al-Ahli in Saudi.

If only we had a player like that.

The revisionist history on ASM is wild, he's only been gone a month and you'd think he was Kaka reborn :lol:

I love him and wish we still had him, but let's not pretend his output was anything beyond average - the potential always seemed there but he never did numbers for us.

42 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He does not seem to be fit? Was injured most of last season iirc. He is a creative player, but not certain he is good enough.

1 minute ago, KingArthur said:

He does not seem to be fit? Was injured most of last season iirc. He is a creative player, but not certain he is good enough.

He is definitely good enough imo, but you’re correct about his injury record. That would be a concern, not that I think we are actually in for him.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

He doesn’t have the legs for our system. But attacking wise he would score a lot of goals. 

I think this is the point to take away. I don’t think we are particularly interested in alternatives to tinker with our system tbh. 

We want physical capable players first and foremost.