NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a rumour but would anyone take a punt on Sancho? I know we're stacked on wingers but I think Eddie could get him back to his best form!

Mind, I very much doubt they'd loan him to us and he'd have to take a huge wage cut to sign!

1 minute ago, Paully said:

It's not a rumour but would anyone take a punt on Sancho? I know we're stacked on wingers but I think Eddie could get him back to his best form!

Mind, I very much doubt they'd loan him to us and he'd have to take a huge wage cut to sign!

You’d think we’re #monitoring the situation at least. Biggest hang up would be wages I’m sure, but a young, English winger who’s got plenty of talent and may just need a change of scenery has to be enticing.

12 minutes ago, Paully said:

I didn't like his interview where he seemed to take little responsibility for his own development. Obviously, I don't know the internal politics at Man U so that may be a misreading, I'd just be wary of his character.

Edit - I say interview, I meant SM post. Could well be out of context as they often are.

Edited by Abacus

Sancho would have to be a loan with no obligation. He's not found motivation despite a fair few managers.

But I'm sure Man Utd would ask for some stupid fees anyway :lol:

Edited by Aiston