NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

The only reason I can think of for us signing Lloris is that we would want to use him for target practice in training so the likes of Wilson and Isak go into every game full of confidence.

Seems unnecessary when esteemed former Liverpool keeper, Jose Enrique is probably available on cheaper wages 

It's a ridiculous thing to say about a professional footballer who's won the world cup and it coming from me, a nobody, but Lloris just seems so meek and gutless, like Kif from Futurama.

And he's also not very good. Incredibly dodgy. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

40 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

The only reason I can think of for us signing Lloris is that we would want to use him for target practice in training so the likes of Wilson and Isak go into every game full of confidence.

That made me laugh quite a lot.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We nearly had Benny Fozcast running out for us in the cup final last year. Slightly concerned about our approach to goalkeeper recruitment at this point. :lol:

Hope there's nowt up with Popey, like. 

If it makes you feel any better, our second choice keeper doesn't have hands, just stumps.

Kaspar Schmeichel is now a free agent. If we are after another keeper. Surely he's got to be looked at, better than Lori's anyway. 

Haven't seen anywhere that one of our keepers is knackered but that's all we can assume right now. Guess we'll see whose in the sqaud today.

3 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Haven't seen anywhere that one of our keepers is knackered but that's all we can assume right now. Guess we'll see whose in the sqaud today.

Didnt Hardy say Dubravka was looking for a move? That door is closed now unless our friends from Saudi comes calling