Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Just now, gbandit said:

Has to be starting games. Need to find a way to get him on the pitch more

Burn was great first half tbf, but yes we need to use him more just because he's a quality footballer and we are running out of them.

Thought he should have been on sooner as we had a few warnings down Burn's side before the goal.

But glad Howe made the sensible decision. Was surprised they didn't start Bailey. 

Burn was fine first half, was cutting things out well, but Bailey was always going to be too much for him.

Edited by alexf

31 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Has to be starting games. Need to find a way to get him on the pitch more

Trips sadly won’t go on forever. He’ll be playing more sooner rather than later.

Wonder if Howe is persisting with Burn over him, because Livramento can cover several positions as and when needed and seems to be our first sub. Whereas Burn has no substitute purpose unless an injury to CB or LB

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

I thought Howe didn't do those? :lol: 

Tbf it took at least over 5 minutes of people (me included) shouting at him in text format on the internet before the message was received and he was forced to do something.

He’s probably one of the best one-on-one defenders I’ve ever seen for us. Shifts his feet so quickly.

And as he gains knowledge/experience of training and playing with Tripps, he’ll only get better.

He actually got beaten a couple of times by Bailey which was mad to see but aye the tactical change served us well from that Plan A only wanker.

Just now, Disco said:

He actually got beaten a couple of times by Bailey which was mad to see but aye the tactical change served us well from that Plan A only wanker.

Yeah, Bailey was the first player I’ve seen properly go past him since Doku in cup, but given he looked like prime Messi when up against Burn, I’ll settle for the overall effect he had the situation.

Thought the little time he had against Villa, he was so effective, completely nullified Bailey, who was the biggest difference in Villa's threat to get back in the game. 

He needs to  continue to get time.